The Economist [1-Year Print & Digital]Regular price $429.99 Sale price $199.99
The Economist is one of the most widely recognized and well-read current affairs publications. The print Edition will start within 2-4 weeks of purchase. The digital information provided to you within 1 week of purchase.
- Weekly magazine delivery of The Economist Print.
- Full access to Economist.com and The Economist in audio.
- Full access to each week’s issue via The Economist apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, Chrome, BlackBerry, and Kindle Fire.
- You will never an auto-renewal receive bill from The Economist.
- The Economist Espresso, our morning briefing direct to your smartphone or inbox.
- 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee to The Economist Print + Digital Magazine Subscription.
- For Gift Subscriptions, Provide an Intended Email Address Upon Checkout.
The Economist is an authoritative weekly magazine with a global focus on business and politics. The Economist’s vision of the world, style, and philosophy are different from other publications. We are international, we stress the links between politics and business, we are irreverent and we are independent. If it matters in our world we cover it – and cover it well.
With brevity, clarity, opinion, and wit, we distill what’s important on the global agenda and, most importantly, what to make of it. Our objectivity of opinion, originality of insight, and advocacy of economic and political freedom set us apart from other publications. That’s why six million people read The Economist every week, including the world’s leading political and business figures.
The Economist publishes 51 issues per year but reserves the right to change the number of issues in an annual term, including discontinuing any format and substituting and/or modifying the manner in which the Economist Print + Digital Magazine Subscription is distributed.